22nd Joint Meeting of the ISPD
27 February 2019 to 28 February 2019
The International Society of Dermatopathology presents the 22nd Joint Meeting of the ISDP at the Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport.
THIS TWO DAY DERMATOPATHOLOGY EVENT INCLUDES:
- Oral Abstracts and Poster Presentations – 5 monetary awards for best at meeting!
- Self-Assessment Course (separate registration required) – offering MOC credits: CME (15) + ABD 100 SAs units //CME (8.5) + ABP MOC Part II SAMs credits (6.5)
- General Sessions – Latest dermatopathology updates, controversies and challenges!
- “2019 Sabine Kohler Lecture and Award” – Lecturer, Miguel Reyes-Mugica, MD, Marjory K. Harmer Chair in Pediatric Pathology, Chief of Pathology and Head of Laboratories Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC Professor of Pathology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Welcome Reception for all attendees on Wednesday evening!