Thank you to our 2020 IFD Supporters
9 December 2020
The work of the International Foundation for Dermatology (IFD) plays an important part in achieving the ILDS’ vision of attaining the best possible skin health for all people around the world.
This would not be possible without the generous support of our Members. We would like to extend our sincere thanks and acknowledge your important contributions.
- American Academy of Dermatology
- British Association of Dermatologists
- European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
- Japan Dermatological Society
- Australasian College of Dermatologists
- Irish Association of Dermatologists
- French Society of Dermatology
In addition to ILDS Members, we received a donation from several non-Member organisations and individuals who are CSH Friends, supporting our Journal, these include the Primary Care Surgical Association of Ireland and the Noah Worcester Dermatological Society.
In 2020 these donations helped us support the following activities:
- Projects in Argentina, Cambodia and Mexico
- The Regional Dermatology Training Centre (RDTC) scholarships programme and the day to day running of the Centre.
- ILDS DermLink 2020
- The Community Skin Health Journal; translated into 4 languages
- Supporting the delivery of meetings for the NNN and GLODERM networks.
Donations, of all sizes, make a significant difference to the work that the IFD can support and to the improvement of skin health for people in resource-poor settings around the world.