Statements and Submissions
These documents are aimed at a policy audience and may be focussed on specific issues and/or linked to specific events. We use statements and submissions to help shape outcomes of a particular meeting or strategy and to urge policy makers to take specific action.
Our purpose in making statements is to influence the development and implementation of effective policies that promote skin health and reflect the needs of both health professionals delivering dermatological care and their patients.
- Joint ILDS statement to the Seventy-Fourth World Health Assembly COVID-19 (May 2021)
- ILDS Statement to the Seventy-Fourth World Health Assembly on Refugee and Migrant Health (May 2021)
- ILDS COVID-19 Statement Update (May 2021)
- ILDS Position Statement on Safe and Appropriate Use of Topical Corticosteroids (October 2020)
- ILDS’ Response to the World Health Organization’s Consultation on the Global Competency Framework for Universal Health Coverage: Addressing Population Health Needs Through Competency-Based Education (September 2020)
- ILDS Statement on Equality (June 2020)
- ILDS Statement to the Seventy-Third World Health Assembly (May 2020)
- ILDS Statement on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak (April 2020)
- Consensus Statement on a Life Course of Healthy Skin (July 2017) – co-signed by the International League of Dermatological Societies (ILDS), the International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics (IAGG) and the Global Coalition on Aging (GCOA)