What, Where, When
The ILDS Assembly of Delegates General Meeting takes place during the World Congress of Dermatology over two days.
ILDS Member Societies and Affiliated Member Societies can nominate Delegate representatives to attend and vote on their behalf.
ILDS Observer Societies and non-member dermatological organisations may each nominate a representative to attend as an observer. Approval will be given by the Board on a space-available basis. Observers cannot vote but can speak at the General Meeting with the consent of the President.
Business of the Assembly of Delegates General Meeting
- Election of the Board of Directors
- Choose the location of the next World Congress of Dermatology
- Approve of the President and Secretary-General of the next World Congress of Dermatology
- Approve the regulations for the organisation of the World Congress of Dermatology
- Transact any other business